What if instead of simply doing yoga, you started living the life of a yogi?
We’re kicking off our first ever Life of a Yogi program! We’ve received a lot of requests from our community for ways people can deepen their practice, so we’ve created a monthly membership that gives students a chance to do just that, both on and off the mat. In addition to asana, you will have a chance to explore weekly meditation classes, workshops, yogic texts like the Bhagavad Gita, receive daily sadhanas, attend Wednesday evening talks with Swami Jaya Devi, and lots more (outlined below). You’ll receive a supportive, dynamic container that will help you transform yourself and your world, in loving community, through learning and experiencing the many aspects of Yoga.
If this sounds appealing, but you want to try it out and see how this fits into your life without a full year commitment, we’ve set up an Introductory Life of a Yogi Opportunity: Sign up by before June 1, and you pay only $125/month (regular price is $150/month) and you only commit for six-months (regular Life of a Yogi membership commitment is one year).
Here’s what you get:
- A 4-class card for yoga per month
- The option to purchase an unlimited yoga pass for only $25/month
- Yogic practices (sadhanas) 3 times per year from Swami Jaya Devi
- All Wednesday evening Spiritual Growth and Meditation classes with Swami Jaya Devi and Guest Swamis
- All 3 Atlanta Immersion weekends with Swami Jaya Devi each year (a $540 value)
- A 15% discount on items in the Kashi Atlanta Store during quarterly sales
- One Single-Day Workshop per month (up to a $35 value)
- Monthly Meeting with Mentors and fellow Life of a Yogi Participants
- Reading and Discussing of Yogic Texts – The Bhagavad Gita and The Great Work of Your Life by Stephen Cope
You can sign up anytime. We’d love the opportunity to see more of you and continue our growth together.